Meals are prepared according to Food Program Requirement as follows:
- Whole milk served for children age 1-2
- 1% milk served for children over 2 years old
- W=Whole grain rich
- The fruit component (piece of food provided) at lunch may be substituted by an additional vegetable.
- At least one meal ingredient per day must be whole grain rich.
- Meat and meat alternates may be served in place of the entire grains component at breakfast a maximum of 3 times per week.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SRJC attracts and retains the most qualified faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds. This is achieved through an inclusive recruitment strategy and a rigorous, thorough hiring process that begins with the fair and consistent evaluation of each application for minimum qualifications and demonstrated skills specific to each position/assignment. Because the ability to serve students from broad cultural heritages, socioeconomic backgrounds and genders is a key commitment of the District mission, SRJC actively encourages applications from candidates who recognize the value that diversity brings to a professional educational community.
The Sonoma County Junior College District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Children’s Center provides nutritious meals following the guidelines of the California Adult & Child Food Program. Find our weekly menu here!